Driver Group Australia Corporate Structure
- Driver Group Australia Pty Ltd (DGA) is owned 100% by the Driver Family.
- The Business operates under four trading names: Driver Bus Lines, Driver Coastal, Gray Line and Great Sights.
- DGA owns the Gray Line licenses for all of mainland Australia and has a 75% interest in Tasmania.
- DGA owns the Greats Sights brand in Australia.
The businesses are:
- Brand ownership and operation of Driver Bus Lines, Driver Coastal, Gray Line and Great Sights
- School runs
- School and general charter
- Corporate and premium charter
- National per capita sightseeing provider, directly or by licencee, in all capital cities and tourist destinations in Australia
- Retail Sales operators in key tourist destinations
- Property ownership when this supports the core business needs
- Provider of sightseeing services to Gray Line sub licencees and limited licensees.