Coastal Charter Drivers
Driver Coastal is an industry leader operating a first class service on the Mornington Peninsula. We are committed to providing quality charter and school services from our Hastings based depot. At Driver Coastal we run a fleet of modern buses and coaches and currently have casual bus driving opportunities available.
The role would suit a retired or semi-retired person who would like to supplement their income and work in a close knit community minded team for a family run business. You will need to be safety minded and customer focused to be successful in this role. If you hold a heavy vehicle licence then previous experience as a bus driver is not essential. We offer flexible conditions, competitive pay and a positive culture that encourages employee feedback and participation. Driver Coastal is an equal opportunity employer willing to invest in the training and development of its people.
What you need for this role:
- A current HR Licence & heavy vehicle driving experience in trucks, buses or coaches is desirable
- Drivers Accreditation Certificate. We recommend you already hold a DC or be in the process of obtaining accreditation.
- Working With Children Check
- Applicants with Emergency services or CFA experience will be highly regarded
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and an excellent driving record
Applicants please submit your CV via the form below:
No Recruitment Agencies please